I will introduce the Dart and Flutter courses(Udemy) and good books in this article.
- 1 courses(Udemy)
- 2 books
- 2.1 Dart Apprentice (First Edition): Beginning Programming with Dart
- 2.2 Data Structures & Algorithms in Dart (First Edition)
- 2.3 Modern Mainframe Development: COBOL, Databases, and Next-Generation Approaches
- 2.4 Quick Start Guide to Dart Programming:
- 2.5 Learn Dart Programming by Questions
- 2.6 Flutter Cookbook: Over 100 proven techniques and solutions for app development with Flutter 2.2 and Dart
- 2.7 Flutter Complete Reference: Create beautiful, fast and native apps for any device
The Complete 2021 Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart
Welcome to the Complete Flutter App Development Bootcamp with Dart - created in collaboration with the Google Flutter team.
Now includes a brand new module on Flutter State Management!
Covering all the fundamental concepts for Flutter development, this is the most comprehensive Flutter course available online.
We built this course over months, perfecting the curriculum together with the Flutter team to teach you Flutter from scratch and make you into a skilled Flutter developer with a strong portfolio of beautiful Flutter apps.
Flutter & Dart - The Complete Guide [2022 Edition]
Here's what's included in the course:
- Detailed setup instructions for both macOS and Windows
- A thorough introduction to Flutter, Dart, and the concept behind widgets
- An overview of the built-in widgets and how you may add your own ones
- Debugging tips & tricks
- Page navigation with tabs, side drawers, and stack-based navigation
- State management solutions
- Handling and validating user input
- Connecting your Flutter app to backend servers by sending HTTP requests
- User authentication
- Adding Google Maps
- Using native device features like the camera
- Adding beautiful animations & page transitions
- Image Upload
- Push Notifications - manual approach and automated
- How to publish your app to the app stores
- And more!
Dart and Flutter: The Complete Developer's Guide
Sign up today and you will:
- Understand the Dart language and its primary features
- Store information for long periods of time on the user's device with offline storage
- Learn how to optimize network requests for improved performance on mobile networks
- Delight your users with complex animations
- Expose the functionality of your apps with multi-screen navigation
- Steer through the incredible amount of Flutter documentation
- Master Reactive Programming with streams by using RxDart
- Implement advanced design patterns advocated by Google's official Flutter team
- Handle user input with form validation
- Learn to build open-source Dart packages and distribute them to other developers
Flutter & Dart - The Complete Flutter App Development Course
This course is fully hands-on, in which you'll get the chance to practice and learn:
- Dart Programming Language - Fundamentals and intermediate topics
- How to understand Flutter Mobile Development by building apps incrementally.
- How to design, build, debug Flutter Android and iOS Apps
- How to get Flutter apps to communicate with a real-time database - Firestore
- How to build robust apps with Flutter.
Dart Apprentice (First Edition): Beginning Programming with Dart
Dart Apprentice is aimed at anyone interested in learning this new and modern programming language.
If you’re a beginner and want to start programming, this is great place to start.
If you’re an experienced programmer interested in learning Dart, here you’ll find all the concepts you need to know. In either case, following along with this book, you’ll be comfortable writing your own Dart programs in less time than you think.
Data Structures & Algorithms in Dart (First Edition)
This book is for programmers who are familiar with the Dart language but would like to improve the efficiency of their code and take their skills to the next level.
Topics Covered in Data Structures & Algorithms in Dart
- Big O Notation: Analyze the time and space complexity of algorithms.
- Basic data structures: Efficiently use the lists, sets, and maps that come with Dart.
- Stacks: Build this first-in-last-out data structure from scratch.
- Queues: Implement this first-in-first-out data structure in multiple ways.
- Trees: Recursively traverse the nodes of trees that you build yourself.
- Graphs: Model real-world relationships by connecting data in a network of vertices.
- Search algorithms: Find values in a collection using binary search, breadth-first search, and depth-first search.
- Sorting algorithms: Learn the differences between bubble sort, radix sort, merge sort, and quicksort.
One thing you can count on: after reading this book, you’ll be prepared to analyze the efficiency of your code and have the tools to improve its performance.
Modern Mainframe Development: COBOL, Databases, and Next-Generation Approaches
By the end of this book, you'll have a solid understanding of the mainframe architecture and ecosystem, including core concepts and technologies such as COBOL, REXX, JCL, Db2, VSAM, and CICS.
You'll also learn how to blend in newer technologies such as the cloud, AI and machine learning, and microservices.
This handbook is indispensable for enterprises looking to thrive in the new digital world.
Quick Start Guide to Dart Programming:
This book starts with an introduction to the Dart IDE, after which you will take a look at the various components of the Dart programming language.
You will look at types and variables, and get to know the significance of collections and arrays in Dart.
Once you've familiarized yourself with the initial components of Dart, you will see how the flow of control and looping can be achieved by using if, else, and conditional expressions. Moving on to functions and objects, you will dig deeper into the concepts of object-oriented programming to gauge the importance of constructors in Dart.
You will then discover more about inheritance and mixins, seeing how they contain methods for use by other classes.
Learn Dart Programming by Questions
Do you have any of these problems now?
・I've learned basic Dart grammar, but I don't know what to do next
・I studied Dart, but I am not sure if I have mastered it.
・I want to check the Dart skills I have learned
These are common problems for Dart beginners.
There are books and videos to learn the basics of Dart, but there are not many materials to help you move beyond that.
As a result, beginners are left wondering how to proceed with their next step in learning.
After learning the basics, what you need to do is output.
In this book, we have prepared 55 exercises for that output.
The contents covered are as follows.
・basic arithmetic operations
・if, ternary operator, case
・De Morgan's laws
You can read this book by Kindle Unlimited for 30 days free.
Flutter Cookbook: Over 100 proven techniques and solutions for app development with Flutter 2.2 and Dart
What you will learn
- Use Dart programming to customize your Flutter applications
- Discover how to develop and think like a Dart programmer
- Leverage Firebase Machine Learning capabilities to create intelligent apps
- Create reusable architecture that can be applied to any type of app
- Use web services and persist data locally
- Debug and solve problems before users can see them
- Use asynchronous programming with Future and Stream
- Manage the app state with Streams and the BLoC pattern
Flutter Complete Reference: Create beautiful, fast and native apps for any device
Flutter is Google's UI toolkit for creating beautiful and native applications for mobile, desktop and web from a single Dart codebase.
In this book we cover in detail the Dart programming language (version 2.10, with null safety support) and the Flutter framework (version 1.20).
While reading the chapters, you'll find a lot of good practices, tips and performance advices to build high quality products.